The Canada Day long weekend has long been the kickoff for fun in the sun and long summer nights. If you don’t know what you want to do to celebrate Canada’s 151st Birthday, we have a few locally-inspired suggestions below:
- Throw a barbecue with meat selections from a local provider like Island Taylored Meats or MacQuaries Meats
- Take a picnic lunch – Purchase local product from local grocers like Kensington Food Basket or Waughs
- Take a day trip to explore PEI , maybe some lobster from JMK Fishmart
- Visit some of our many wonderful Island Attractions like Souris By The Sea
- Share pizza on the patio at Michaels Pizzeria or Chinese food in an air conditioned dining room at King Wok
- Check out some entertainment and have a drink in Rustico’s Eagles Nest
- Take in a play at The Guild
Happy Canada Day!
Buying Local Matters
Check out our directory for even more local businesses.
Many communities on PEI are hosting fireworks displays to enjoy
Happy Canada Day weekend from all of us at PEILOCAL